Thursday, October 10, 2024

Tres Chic photo challenge from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!
I'm the featured artist for the Art Impressions Tres Chic challenge.

I created three different cards using one of my very favorite sets.
5353 – Large Snowflake Dies

This is a photo inspiration challenge.

      

        


 I was heavily inspired by the gingham/buffalo checks, the lace and gems, the black and white and the little pop of orange.

The cards with words on them used 5072 – Block Letters Die Set.


I used a combination of gold and black paper for my snowflakes and embellished them with some gems to add a pop of color.



I embossed the word SNOW with some snowflakes to make them pop.


I love when you can use a character or die that isn't a letter, to represent a letter. I used an orange gem because I was inspired by the orange pumpkins.




My final card is a slimline card and I used 5463 – Slimline Dies Set


This card and the SNOW card used Canson XL WC Paper Pad – 9×12.


I really love taking inspiration from photos and hope you all do as well.
I can't wait to see what you create!




No comments: