Thursday, February 14, 2008

Here's a hug from me...


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I was going through my stamps and couldn't resist this little guy...not on Valentine's Day! The bear stamp is PSX and the little saying is Annette Allen Watkins. The bear is lightly colored with colored pencils and then I used some fruit punch stickles to highlight certain areas. The corner, heart and oval are all chipboard that I covered over with coordinating paper. The paper flower is a Prima Petite and then I added a few crystals for a little more sparkle. I used 2 different kinds of ribbon. I just had to use the brown velvet since it made me think of a fuzzy bear but I also wanted a bow (which wasn't working well with the velvet) so I used a brown sheer ribbon for that. I inked around the edges of all the paper to soften the edges a bit. Enjoy your day and don't eat too much chocolate!!

No comments: