Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just wanted to drop you a vine.


Do you just need to check in on someone and say hello? This card uses stamps from a variety of places. The bottom is a background from Rubbernecker. The vines around the top are from Crafty Secrets and the phrase is from Hambo stamps. The corrugated cardboard was just a scrap I had laying around the ribbon was a scrap sent by my thoughtful Sister-in-law.


I had a great day at school today. It was teacher appreciation day so the parent group had a catered lunch for us. They had the most wonderful chicken and coleslaw brought in from a local restaurant and then they had homemade deserts and other side dishes. It was all delicious. There's no school tomorrow due to a superintendent's conference that I'm not required to attend... yeah!! so Makena has a friend sleeping over. They're outside playing right now so I thought I'd take this quiet moment to blog. See you tomorrow!

No comments: