Monday, June 30, 2008

Graduation card


We had a graduation party to attend yesterday. I only had one card made and it was green so I had to whip one up quickly in his colors. I really liked this graduation phrase from Rubber Soul when I read it. I chose the papers in the background because I always think of black for graduations anyways but also because these particular papers were so masculine. I used a self-adhesive metal strip that I bought bunches of years ago when Big Lots did one of their "famous maker" buy outs. The hat and "endless possibilities" stamp are from a little clear set. The kids had a blast at the party. They have a pool and they rented the biggest bounce house I've ever seen. It had a huge bounce area with a basketball hoop and then a staircase leading up to a giant slide. Way cool!

No comments: