Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Luck Jordin!


I was hired to do a graduation DVD by a family friend. She gathered photos from birth until her daughter's graduation this past weekend. I put them all together on a DVD set to music and she loved it. She can't wait for her daughter to see it. She told me not to bother with anything fancy since she knows I'm busy but come on... Do you really think I could just throw the DVD in a cheesy CD case? I had a regular sized DVD case and though I kept it simple since nothing dimensional would fit under the cover I think it came out nice. Her school colors are blue and yellow so I chose this pretty paisley paper. I stamped her name and then outlined it with glitter glue. The date was die cut with my sizzix Girls Are Weird sizzlit set. I hope Jordin loves it!

No comments: