Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Off to the lake


We're going to the lake soon so I thought I'd show you this lake card. This is the PSX Lobster Shack and Sea Gull. The 'Fishnet Backgrounder' is from Cornish Heritage Farms and the compass stamp is from rubber stampede. I stamped on Kraft cardstock and I'm not sure who made this paper but my Copics started to bleed the second they touched the paper. I didn't mind since they almost seemed water colored because of this so I just left it. I used the Stampin' Up Word Window punch to do the brackets on the side and added some misc. metal pieces for hardware. After I finished the main image I stamped over it with the Stampin' Up Linen background stamp. Just looking at this gets me ready to go to the lake. I unfortunately don't get to craft for a week but I do get caught up on my reading. I guess we can't ALWAYS be crafting!

No comments: