Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day George


It's safe to post this one now too. I sent this card to my Father-in-law. He's not an Elvis fan that I know of but I liked the King theme since he's kind of the "king" of the family. The Elvis stamp is 'Finger Clickin' Elvis' from Cornish Heritage Farms. There is a pocket behind Elvis and the removable tag says "It's good to be the king"... phrase from Inkadinkado. The tag was cut with my sizzix luggage tag die. The wavy Happy Father's Day is from Hero Arts. I used the music background from Rubbernecker stamps (http://www.rubbernecker.com/p-1470-graphics.aspx) and after I stamp it I used a corner punch to make the corners. The only coloring was to use a light blue & a light gray Copic on his jacket, boots and guitar. I liked how it turned out and he says he did too. I hope he had a good day. (They're in Florida so we didn't see them).

No comments: