Monday, August 11, 2008

Flower basket birthday


I spent the day scrubbing until my shoulders hurt. Tomorrow I have to get up early and take Chachi back to the vet and have his stitches fixed (he pulled a bunch out) and then come home and scrub until I hurt again. We have a house inspector coming Wed. morning for one of the people that put a bid in on our house. I can't wait until the contracts on our new and current house are signed and I can breathe again. I'm tired of my stomach hurting from the fear that something is going to go wrong. So, as has been the norm lately here is an older card that I did. The Happy Birthday phrase is from Stampin' Up as is the craft paper. The flower basket is by Magenta. I used colored pencils on the flowers and inked around the edges of the paper with brown pigment ink. The background stamp is from Rubbernecker stamps and I used the cuttlebug swiss dots folder on the bottom portion. There is metallic brown paper and gold organdy ribbon twisted across the front to give it some sparkle. Two silk flowers and a metal brad finished it off.

No comments: