Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'll have a blue Christmas...







This is an assortment of blue cards that I recently made. The bluebird card is for the teacher whose class I'm an aide in. The stamp is from PSX. I used some beautiful crushed velvet ribbon and some buttons to give the card some texture since I didn't make any part of the image 3-D. I loved coloring the birds with my Copics. The next card is done with a House Mouse stamp. I used a phrase inside that I thought went well with the image... "got mistletoe?". These were also colored with my Copic markers. I used some handmade mulberry paper on the card base because it reminded me of soft snow. The snowflakes were done with 2 different punches and then colored over with glitter glue. The strip on the background was done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The last card is done with another PSX stamp. The musical notes that are embossed are done with a Cuttlebug folder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards, they're simply adorable! These would make perfect Christmas craft ideas to add to my list.