Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love Me Tender & Thank You Very Much




I really like Elvis and when Cornish Heritage Farms added this phrase I had to have it. This card is perfect for Valentine's Day but could be given any time since I didn't put Happy V-Day on it. The inside says Eternally Yours. I colored Elvis with Copic markers and kept it simple. The hearts are the same ones from the shamrock that I talked about in my last post. I love this Elvis stamp because he's quite versatile. One of the Aides at school made me some cookies so I made her an Elvis thank you. The inside phrase says Thank you, thank you very much. The musical note background is from CHF as well. It's the Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock. The embossed notes are done with a Cuttlebug folder. I put them on dimensional tape so that it looks kind of like a curtain on a stage.

No comments: