Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thanks again Sarah

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * We had our Valentine party at school today. They always hold them the day before the last day of school in case there is a snow day then the kids can still celebrate the following day. A couple of the kids went above and beyond with their Valentine's for me. One girls mother works at a homemade candy store and they gave me quite a few treats. They're almost too pretty to eat! To thank her I thought Stampin' Up's "So sweet of you" scalloped flower circle would be perfect. I pulled out some of my pink scraps and started piecing and sewing. The card came together surprisingly fast. I used a Cuttlebug folder strip to make the zig zag stem and a Marvy punch to make the leaves. The leaf is embossed with a Quickutz folder. As always, I'm so flattered that they thought of me.

No comments: