Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heard you were flat on your back!




This stamp and phrase combination is from Art Impressions and in my opinion just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. There is a teacher at school that is having hip replacement surgery in a few weeks and I'm going to put this card in the goodie basket that's being put together for him. I colored the turtle with water colors and then added some Copic marker highlights here and there. I had so much fun picking out the patterned paper to use. I used some copper dots and dew drops for accents and as you may know how impatient I am... if you look (you don't even have to look closely to see) you can see the wet glue behind them. Don't worry, it will dry clear. Inside I used a mushroom and some insects. They're all from foam sets that I have so I have no idea who made them. My guess would be All Night Media but I'm not sure. The Top Note Bigz Die by Sizzix was used on the inside as well. I think Mr. L will get a kick out of the card.

No comments: