Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cow bucket teacher gift (for boss)


I work in a school and technically I report to the special ed teacher but I actually see very little of her.  I mostly see the teachers that I work with on a daily basis within the classrooms.  Still I wanted to do a little something for her since she's a wonderful person.  I saw this adorable cow bucket in Target's $1 spot and had to have it.  I dug out some old cow patterned paper that I had and took it from there.  I used Spellbinder's dies to cut the card and the mattes.  The border was done with a Stampin' Up punch.  The leaves were done with a punch and the felt flowers were cut with Papertrey Ink's beautiful blooms II dies.  I embossed the yellow cardstock with a Sizzix folder and the round stamp is from Gina K. 

No comments: