Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Teacher's gifts for end of year

My kids just finished 4th & 5th grade yesterday so I made a little something for each of their teachers.  In the interest of time I made them both the exact same thing since I also had several other teachers and aides that I wanted to do stuff for.  I went with a movie theme Yes, I know I've done this before but never for these two teachers.  I got the popcorn buckets at Michael's for a $1 each.  I added a bag of microwave popcorn, a box of skittles and a box of junior mints.  I put a gift card for our local movie theater inside the card.  The card was so much fun to make!  I started with Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry cardstock and stamped it with Cornish Heritage Farms distressed circles backgrounder.  I then took my filmstrip border punch and made a matte to put the movie tickets on.  They are from a clear Inkadinkado set.  The adorable popcorn is from I Brake For Stamps and the center frame & phrase are from Gina K.'s store and are called  Lovely Labels by Nina Brackett.

No comments: