Friday, September 17, 2010

Eunice in yellow



I think I've always done Eunice in pink.  I should have tried yellow long ago!  She looks great!  This stamp is one of my all time favorites from Art Impressions.  I've used her with many different phrases but I just love her with this new release sentiment from AI.  Dance like no one's watching... who can have you committed.  Isn't that a riot?  I also used their new release Happy Birthday tu tu you! on the card.  For the shoe I took my Quickutz witch's shoe and trimmed the buckle area off as well as the curled up toe.  Does anyone know what this type of card is called?  I tried to get on line to find a template but I didn't know what it was called so I had to just wing it.



Card makings:
Stamps: Art Impressions
Sizzix sizzlitts: latches & corners
Quickutz: Witch Shoe
Creative memories oval cutter
Copic markers

No comments: