Thursday, September 30, 2010

Harvest Blessings



I had a lot of fun making this card!  The images are all from SUGAR CREEK HOLLOW.   I used 3 stamps from their fall digi line...  I used Harvest Blessings from the Autumn Sentiments,  Baby Jack Basket and the Curly Crow.  The little pumpkin on the right side is from the baby jack basket as well.  I just copied the image and then trimmed out the one pumpkin to use in other areas. I tried to create a scene that could be straight out of a farmer's field.  The fence and corn were made with punches and dies.  If you're at all afraid to take the leap into digi stamps DON'T be!  A few short months ago I had never used one.  Now I'm having so much fun creating with them.  Go on... give it a try!  I'm always happy to answer any questions you might have so there's no excuse. 




Card makings:
All images: SUGAR CREEK HOLLOW
Corn punch
Quickutz: fence dies
felt
Papertrey Ink: ric rac die
Copic markers
Spellbinders label dies
crocheted lace
felt, self adhesive leaves
buttons




No comments: