Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amazing stamp release for Sugar Creek Hollow's Sensational Saturday!!

Hello and welcome to another Sensational Saturday with Sugar Creek Hollow.  We have an unusually special post today because we are premiering a phenomenal new stamp set!  Help me welcome the new Baby Jesus & Scroll set....

Also, don't forget to make sure to go to Sugar Creek Hollow's blog to check out this week's challenge.  All you have to do is use one of their winter digis.  If you don't own one you can go to the Sugar Creek Hollow store and grab a freebie to participate!







This gorgeous stamp was hand drawn by a young girl in Poland after it was commissioned by Tracy, owner of Sugar Creek Hollow.  It's one of the most, if not the most beautiful stamps I've ever seen.  The pretty scroll that I've used inside was designed by SCH's own DT member Donna.




I had originally planned a different card for today's post but when I saw the new release I just had to create something with it.  I plan on posting the other card which I used the beautiful Winter Scene to make tomorrow so please stop back again then! 




You can see all of this week's cards from the SCH DT here. There's so much inspiration to be had from these ladies!


If you MUST HAVE this stamp set (just like I did) then visit the Sugar Creek Hollow shoppe.  There is still plenty of time to make some gorgeous Christmas cards.  Imagine how stunned people will be to open an envelope and see a creation made with something this beautiful!

My card is entered in the following challenges...
Bee Crafty (Christmas theme)
The Crafty Pad (Christmas sparkle)
MelJen's (Sparkle)
One Stitch at a Time (favorite color)
Paper Sundaes (Punches, Ribbon)
Scrappy Frogs (Christmas)
Southern Girls (favorite color)
Crafty Calendar (winter)
Charisma Cardz (babies)

Card makings:
Baby Jesus & Scroll digi stamp set: Sugar Creek Hollow
Spellbinders Poinsettia & label dies
beads and jewelry findings
Martha Stewart border punch
Stampin' Up embossing folder
ribbon
Christmas spray
gold paint pen
Copic markers (veins on flowers)

23 comments:

Heide said...

Renee,
This is just stunning! I love the beautiful big bow and how it just sets off the image.

Joseline said...

Oh Renee, this is just breath taking!! You showcased Baby Jesus so well!!

Nancy said...

The white and gold are the perfect accents for such an amazing image! As Joseline already said, it is breathtaking!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

WOW! wow, wowo, wow and some more wow! This is the prettiest card I have ever seen! It is the most stunning, it is the beautifullest, it is the amazingest, it the gorgeousest and I don't know more superlatives in english so I have to stop. I think I may spend the rest of my saturday just staring at this.
Hugs
Gunn

Mary Duffek said...

Stunning and Beautiful!!! Wow...Love everything about this card. Wonderful job!

Tracy Vinson said...

Etirely and utterly amazing!!! You have tough of every detail even down to the back of your card. I am partial to the embossing and lace punches you have done. It really gives your card a regal look.

Josephine said...

That is a lovely (rubber?) stamp! Beautiful card too!

Thanks for sharing your favourites with us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Cec said...

Absolutely stunning. I love the simplicity of the colour scheme and the embossing, the beautiful bow and the punched borders are such perfect added touches.
Hugs!
Cec

Margreet said...

what a beautiful creation......thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Julie said...

This is so stunning and elegant. I am absolutely in love with this card. I love the gold and white together. Fabulous!

Julie

Donna Moore said...

I agree with Gunn, it is the most gorgeousest card I have seen!! So very beautiful and steeped in elegance! You did such a fantastic job on this girl!! I love everything about it!!
hugs
donna

Unknown said...

OMG this is amazingly beautiful, I love that embossing and the silver and gold is stunning.. I would never have thought to combine these two! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT and good luck xx

sue said...

Wow! Stunning! It is hard to believe that is a stamp! Its so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Shana said...

Oh Wow! That card is amazing! The colour combination compliments the image beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

Sharon Basel said...

In one word.... BREATHTAKING! Okay two words... ELEGANT! You hit this one out of the park Renee! This is STUNNING (okay three words)!!!
Hugs,
Sharon

carol said...

Such a beautiful card,wonderful colours and i love the way you have presented it.Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls

Vee said...

This is the most beautiful Christmas card I have ever seen. Thanks you for sharing it with us at Charisma Cardz.
xx Vee

Gem said...

this is just so beautiful, that image is stunning! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at over at Charisma! Gemma :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Wow - I love this stamp!! It's just gorgeous - thank you for sharing this beautiful card at Meljen's Design this week!
Melissa

Julie said...

That's what you call a work of art! Thankyou for joining us for challenge 6 at Southern Girls! Happy crafting,Julie.x

Dawn Edwards said...

Sorry I'm running behind on leaving my thoughts for your card. Renee this card is Gorgeous. it leaves me speechless on how to describe it's beauty. Wonderful inspiration.

marsha said...

Wow, this is just so stunning! This is pure elegance - I love your embossing and the silver and gold are just divine!
Hugs,
Marsha

karenw said...

Wow, what an amazing stamp!! This is an absolutely gorgeous card, the gold and ribbon are very classic. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and thank you for playing with us at southern girls.