Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy 100th Birthday!

My sister requested a birthday card for her husband's grandmother's 100th birthday on Feb. 1.  She wanted something flat since she will be mailing it.  Her only request was that it be a little humorous.  Once she saw this she said it was perfect because she only quit driving a few years ago.  (YUP!)  I hope she enjoys these funny gals from Art Impressions and has a wonderful 100th celebration!



Card makings:
Art Impressions: VW stamp
I Brake for Stamps: At my age stamp
Stickles
chipboard numbers
Copic markers
riboon
Spellbinders: petite oval dies
sewing machine
Cuttlebug embossing folder

5 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

This is such a great card Renee.
I love the image and the sentiment is very clever.
Smiles:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a funny and great card renee.
she will love it.

greetings karin

Artesania said...

Wow ,a stunning card! a funny sentiment and a great wo image.The card is a great work of art ,and thin enough *lol*.
Hugs Gudrun

Joseline said...

This is just too darling!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card! Wow 100, that is the best card to have to make! I saw your note about Sugar Creek, but my card won't load :( thanks much for the info, I will keep trying.