Monday, December 12, 2011

Ballerina Christmas

I fell in love with this vintage image
when I saw it.  It's from the 
Graphics Fairy and can be found HERE.


I made this card for my daughter's dance instructor.
She has been kind enough to drive her home for me
on Tuesday nights so I can get my son to soccer practice.
I plan to put a gas gift card inside to thank her.


Tools and supplies...
EK Success snowflake punches
Fiskars embossing plate
Memory Box snowflake die
Spellbinders ovals
Diamond Dust

4 comments:

Patti P. said...

Breathtaking!! Such a perfect image for her card and a very thoughtful gift. She will absolutely love this as do I!

Unknown said...

Renee I wanted to come tell you how beautiful your cards are! Each and everyone I see is gorgeous! Congratulations on being featured at The Outlawz!! You so deserve it! Hugz, Colleen

Audhild said...

Fab card! Very elegant, and I just love the image!

Holly Young said...

another stunner, Renee! such talent!