Saturday, May 12, 2012

Little white church with I Brake For Stamps sympathy verses

This card is something that I've been wanting to try for a while.
Though I don't have any stamping on the front of the card the
inside has a beautiful sympathy verse from I Brake For Stamps.
The verse is called With Sympathy.  I made two of these and
uses another IBFS verse called Memories Comfort You in the
other one.  I was just planning on restocking my sympathy
stash but unfortunately I suddenly needed one and I had some
requests from other people so you're going to be seeing several
sympathy cards over the next week.


The doors and church were just cut free hand by me.
I embossed them on my Martha Stewart scoreboard.
The crosses are from Spellbinders and the door hinges
are called Hardware from BossKuts.

Here are the two beautiful verses from I Brake For Stamps that
I used inside my cards.




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: