Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Tu Tu You!

Okay, here's the situation...the boat is sinking and there's only room for ONE Art Impressions stamp to go with me in the life raft...which one would I choose? I think it would have to be Ballerina Eunice (M1767).  It's no secret that I've been in love with AI stamps for years and probably have well over 300 of them.  If I had to pick one favorite though I think it would be this bold gal!  Let's face it...with those legs Eunice is pretty brave putting on a tu tu!

It's time to restock my birthday cards so I paired her with the adorable verse Tu Tu (F3581).


I've colored her with Copic markers and used
4 different Spellbinders dies..standard oval, 2 floral oval dies, romantic rectangle
die and label die.  The corners are from Nellie.


Follow Me on Pinterest 

No comments: