Thursday, July 12, 2012

Art Impressions easel or fancy fold challenge

Welcome to Art Impressions 
Easel or fancy fold challenge.

We support you! 
We just got back from Hilton Head where 
we visited my brother and sister-in-law.  My SIL
has a friend who was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
She has a wonderful prognosis but it's always a scary thing.
I wanted to make a card to send to my SIL that she could 
give her.  I thought the Lingerie Shoppe Window (sku #3539) set from
Art Impressions would be perfect!


I used two of the images on the front
and used a handmade flower to keep my easel
propped up.

Inside I used a verse from the set.


Tools and accessories:
Tim Holtz flower die
Sizzix frame die
Spellbinders frames, labels, ovals
Memory Box border
Martha Stewart heart border
buttons


Follow Me on Pinterest 

No comments: