Friday, July 13, 2012

Lori's notecards

We just got back from Hilton Head where we visited my Brother-in-law and Sister-in--law. My SIL is so very generous.  She had a wonderful welcome basket waiting for me with some thoughtful gifts. One of her favorite things are note cards.  I decided to put a set together for her.  While down there she saw my blog
and fell in love with the Girlfriends and Golden Oldies from Art Impressions.

This one uses Ballerina Eunice (sku M1767) (one of my personal FAVES!!)


 I know she's a ballerina but Eunice ROCKS!!
I must have made about a 1000 cards with her.
The verse is called Too Old To Care (E1427)


My other card uses Out To Lunch (Q3590).


The verse is called Lie About Your Age (sku G3575)


 Tools and accessories:
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sizzix embossing folder
Copic markers

Follow Me on Pinterest 

No comments: