Hello Ai fans!
Today is one of the most exciting days in my Ai career! Art Impressions has teamed with Michael's Craft Stores to sell their wonderful stamps. Right now there are 5 wonderful clear stamps sets.
We're celebrating with a big blog hop over at Art Impressions Challenges.
Without further adieu... here are the new sets...
SC0652 Ai Crazy Cat Lady
SC0653 Ai Beach Babes
SC0651 Ai His & Hers Campers
SC0650 Ai His & Hers Gardeners
SC6049 Ai His & Hers Flying High
For my card I used the new Garden Set.
I created a little scene, making the outside of a house for this adorable gardener.
The woman, the flower pots, the verse and the hose are all from the new set.
Here's the inside with a couple more images and verses from the set.
I can't wait to use the rest of these sets!! They're so fun and versatile.
Here's our blog hop roll call...
Reneé Matarese (You are HERE)
Crystal Lopez (Your next stop)
Below you can find a list of frequently asked questions. If your question isn't answered here just let me know and I'll do my best to answer it for you.
- Art Impressions has launched FIVE new stamp sets at Michaels. We are excited to announce we’ve partnered with Hampton Art to bring you these exclusive designs in clear stamps!
Where can I get your stamps?
- All Michael’s stores! There are about 1140 stores currently in the U.S. and Canada. To find the closest store near you, visit http://www.michaels.com/store-locator.
Where are they inside stores?
- You can find our sets in the stamp aisle. We have featured colored acetate sheets on the front to help you with coloring suggestions!
What if my store is out of stock?
- Michael’s stores are normally replenished weekly. You can ask a sales associate and hopefully they will be in stock soon!
Can I get them online?
- They are not available on Michaels.com at this time. As they were made exclusively for Michaels, they will not be available on artimpressions.com.
When will they be in stores?
- Deliveries started around May 1.
Where can I share in the fun?
- Post any photos on our Facebook, hashtag #AiatMichaels on Instagram or Twitter, and email any fun photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.