Friday, July 24, 2015

Ease on Down the Road (dance teacher thank you)

  Hello and happy Friday everyone!!

Today I'm sharing another of the dance teacher thank you cards that I made for Makena's dance teachers at the end of year banquet.  This one was for Miss Jody, her acro teacher.  They did Ease on Down the Road and it was just adorable!


I used a Sizzix brick embossing folder to make the Yellow Brick Road.  The magic wand was made with a Quickutz die.  The image was colored with Copic markers.

 I carried the YBR onto the inside and used two more Quickutz dies to make the Wicked Witches hat and shoes.  The verse is from an old, retired Cornish Heritage Farms text set.
 I apologize for the poor quality photo.  This was snapped quick during a dress rehearsal.
Makena is front and center.  She was the Scarecrow.


No comments: