Sunday, July 30, 2017

Yoga Yolanda: Strike a pose!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing an image called Yoga Yolanda! 

Each year at Makena's dance studio I make the cards for the competitive dance team to give to the teachers.

This card went to Syndey who teaches a core/strength/stretching class.



The teacher is a young, very fit woman so she doesn't exactly resemble Yolanda in looks but they share the same fondness for junk food!


Here you can see a little better that she's on a clear acetate background.
I just thought that would be fun.



Copics used:
BG01, YG61, R22, C0, T1, E00, E02, E57, E93, E97
TriArt:
R-11

2 comments:

Johanna said...

I love this card design and have the same stamp. I hope you don't mind but I am going to try a card like this so will be kind of copying your card.

Lura said...

So glad you keep older posts up. This card totally sold me on the stamp set. Your cards are amazing.