Thursday, January 25, 2018

New Holiday Mansion Valentine Set from Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!

Today is a fun day!  I get to share a new Holiday Mansion set with you.  I've used the 4977 – HM Valentine Set.  It's the latest addition to the Holiday Mansion series.


I used some acetate on the windows to mimic the glass which is why you can see a glare on the top window.  There's a heart banner sting that I cut into thirds to trim the windows.


Since you can see through the windows and door I used a tea light inside my easel card.  How cute would this be on Valentine's Day?  You and your sweetheart having a candle lit dinner and this sitting nearby on the table or the counter?  Awww.....


Here's another version I made. 


I used the full banner on this one and also the heart wreath.


Hello teddy!






No comments: