Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weekend Warrior from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my friend's husband. At school our custodians designed some wood storage units to store and charge the kids iPads.  I happened to look at them and grabbed a ruler one day.  They were the perfect size to store cardstock.  I mentioned to one of the teachers how I wish the custodians would make me one, lol!  Next thing I knew she had her very handy husband whip one up for me!!  How lucky am I??  I made this card to thank him for being so thoughtful!


I made a second one to have on hand just in case.


I found this adorable tape measure paper that was just perfect for this. 


Here's the inside of Luke's card.


Here's the storage unit he made me.  Isn't it beautiful!!



These make the perfect thank you for a man who's done you a favor.


Here's the inside of my spare card.



No comments: