Thursday, September 20, 2018

Art Impressions Tool Shed Mini Tryfold

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the newest addition to the
Mini Tryfold series at Art Impressions.

This set is called
Check out how the shed doors open to give a little sneak preview of what's "stored" inside of it!



Here's panel two.


and...the inside.



I have to be honest...I nearly bailed on this card thinking maybe I'd attack it a few days later and hope for better luck!

First I stamped the image and attached the die with Washi tape.  The tape didn't stick and the die slipped, cutting my door on the side of the shed. Sigh...Oh well...so I re-stamp it again.  Next thing I know there's a "fuzzy" on the top right.  I flicked it only to discover it was a flake of Copic ink that dropped and so it made a green smudge. I decided that I'd try coloring the sky blue and fortunately it worked!  I REALLY didn't want to stamp and cut this a third time!  I didn't let the first mistake go completely to waste though.  I used it to sample some different shades of green.

Copics used:
YG09, YG17, YG63, YG95, Y01, Y08, Y26,
B0000, B93, R35, E33, E43, E81, W00,
T3, T5, 100 



No comments: