Saturday, September 22, 2018

It's STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp and Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!

It's STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp and Art Impressions has the cutest exclusive set available!

It's called Pumpkin Spice!

If this set is something you'd like then be sure to order SOON!  This exclusive set is only available while supplies last.  Once it's gone, it's gone forever.


How cute is this image?!


Isn't this the perfect way to spend a Fall day?  Sharing Pumpkin Spice coffee with your BFF...yes, please!


Since there was no where on the front of the card to write a personal message I decorated the back.


My card has a less traditional fold so I used a sleeve to keep it closed.
The verse that comes with the image just makes me smile!!




3 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

I just love the fun folds of your card! The belly band is great for a coffee card! Your grass came out great. I just love everything about your card!

Karen Day said...

Such a great card design, Renee! Love how you put the sentiment on the belly band :o)

Carol H. said...

Love the card design and all the bright colors!! So pretty!!