Saturday, March 28, 2020

I Brake for Dinosaurs!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a 2nd grade boy at my school.
I work in his mom's classroom and I know he has recently become obsessed with dinosaurs.  I used an image from the Carmen Medlin line and hand-wrote the speech bubbles.


This set is called Me and My Lil Buddy and it's from the Curiosities 3 Set.
Hopefully Henry enjoys puns the way I do!!

I also made a slightly less 2nd grade version below for a friend of mine.
I know this will make her laugh.  I've blurred the word in this photo but not in the one below it so only scroll down if you're not going to be offended.


We're all stressed due to the state of the world right now but I think a little humor will help us get through this together...yet socially distanced!! lol!!





No comments: