Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rustic Elk card

Hello Ai fans and Happy Birthday America!

The current challenge over at Art Impressions is Rustic Roundup.

I chose to use the beautiful 5174 – Elk Circlet MTF.


The circlets are trifold cards and I chose to use it in a way I never have before.


The problem was I couldn't decide which panel I wanted to be on the front.
I like the red panel and the beige panel on top.  I guess it will be for the recipient to decide how they like it best.


This is the 3rd panel on the inside. I left room to jot a personal note on the left side of the circle.


We don't have elk where I live but my husband is a member of the Elks club in our area.  They're a wonderful organization of people who do volunteer work in our community.



This elk is so majestic.  I love this set so much.






No comments: