Sunday, July 5, 2020

Welcome little man!

Hello Ai fans!

Before I share my card I just want to say Happy Anniversary to ME!!  9 yrs. ago today I shared my first post as an Art Impressions Design Team member.  I have loved every single day working with these wonderful owners, employees and of course the other designers!

Now...onto my card.

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a co-worker.  She's pregnant with her third son. 👶



The ovals were cut using 5065 – Oval Double Stitched Dies.


The little hearts inside were cut with dies from the 5222 – Coffee Gift Card Holder.


She was due July 2nd so he'll probably be here by the time you read this!
The BABY BOY in the middle folds flat when you close the card.


There are 11 adorable images/verses in this set.
I managed to use 7 of them on this card.
The airplane is popped up on foam tape to give it some dimension.


Congratulations Melissa and family!


Copics used:
B0000, B12, B24, B45, Y00, Y11,
W5, E00, E31, E93, E99


No comments: