Sunday, November 15, 2020

Art Impressions Full of Thanks interactive card

 Hello Ai fans!

Even though Thanksgiving may look different this year...I'm still going all out.  Even if it's just my husband and our 2 kids with us.

Since I may not be seeing the family I normally would I wanted to have some Thanksgiving cards to send.

I used 4939 – Full of Thanks Set.

The little piece of pie is interactive. 
When you tip the card it slides up and down.
The sentiment and turkey are stamped on 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies and 5135 – Hexagon Double Stitched Dies.

I stamped and colored two of them, fussy cut them and split them between two layers of foam tape so that they'd slide up and down.

Next I cut a strip of paper(4 times to make it sturdy) and then popped the pie onto it and added a foam strip to each end.

Just tilt the card back and forth and the pie slides up and down the paper strip.




Copics used:
W0, W2, W4, C0, N2
BG05, R37, E19, E42, E57, E97


No comments: