Monday, December 7, 2020

The Elf on the Shelf is watching you!

Hello and happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing a cute little elf that I made for a 3rd grade class.
My friend teaches 3rd grade and has never had an elf in her classroom.
Up until this year, none of the kids ever asked for one.  This year's class was
very disappointed when they didn't see their elf on Dec. 1.  She felt bad for them
so she asked if I would grab some paper and make them one.  When they saw it
the next morning she said they were a little disappointed and said he wasn't a REAL elf.  She explained that due to Covid sometimes this is what Santa has to
send.  She said they started warming up to the idea and within no time they loved him!  She didn't know the rules yet and almost touched him.  Yikes!! The kids let
her know loudly that you NEVER touch the elf! She borrowed the book from another teacher and read it to them that afternoon.  I'm glad the kids are enjoying him.







No comments: