Sunday, January 17, 2021

I "heart" Dogs!! (and Art Impressions interactive sets!)

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two different cards both with a dog theme.
My first card was made with the 5101 – Dog House Cubbies.


I made this card for my friend's birthday.  Her husband secretly
contacted a bunch of her friends and asked us to donate to the 
Humane Society in her name.  She was SO touched when she 
found out.  
The little paw print cut out was made with 5337 – Dogs Mini Dies.


Don't you love how the little dogs poke
their heads out of the windows and doors?



For my second card I used 4850 – Paws To Love MTF.


This card was made for the same friend.  I sent her this one at work just to brighten her day. 


On the inside I used the Dog Mini Dies again as well as the 5333 – Cats Mini Dies because she has a cat and a dog.  I only used two of the three stamps on my card because I didn't do it as a trifold.



No comments: