Thursday, January 14, 2021

There's Nuttin' Better!

Hello Ai fans!

Today we begin week two of the Art Impressions challenge "Resolutions."

My resolution is to spend more time with the people I care about. (and to keep my craft room cleaner but that's a whole 'nother story!)

I've used four Art Impressions products on my card.


and the little heart from

Even though my husband and both of our kids are all home together with me right now we don't always spend time together.  Both the kids work outside the home.  My husband has been working from home since Covid started.  Even though we're all here with very few places to go we don't necessarily spend enough of our time together.  We eat dinner but then often go our separate ways.  I want more family movies, more game nights etc.  My kids will be out of our house permanently before we know it.  I need to treasure these moments! 




No comments: