Sunday, July 31, 2022

Lighthouse Journal cards from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two cards made with the template from the new 5543 – Journal Template Die Set



I cut the window panes out of the rectangular window and glued them on the back of the ornate frame.
I used 5466 – Lighthouse Set5465 – Cliffs Set and 5473 – Seagull Set for the images on the front of my cards. I also used two dies from 5325 – Sail Mini Dies.



I liked that when I folded the card you could see part of the inside.  It gives you a sneak peek about what's inside.  I used one of the border dies on the inside edge.



The sentiment, flying gulls and little anchor are from 5399 – Gull-Friends Set and the rest of the images are from the Seagull set.


The sailboat is from 5184 – Baby Boy Set.



For this card I went bolder with the colors on my lighthouse.




I often work at my kitchen table when I'm coloring and I love these Grid-Lined Placemats – 10 Sheets to protect my work area.  I'd be so upset if I got marker or glue on my table. There are 3 different designs to choose from.  I chose the design that matches my Ai Queen of Craft Mug – 15oz.



Copics used:

R83, RV34, G21, G82, B0000, B34, B91, C1, N2, N4, W00, W2, W3, W5, E31

Marvy:
Yellow No. 5
Brownish Grey No. 40
Sepia No. 45

No comments: