Sunday, January 8, 2023

It's a GIRL! Let's Celebrate!

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my card that I made for the Let's Celebrate challenge
that's going on right now on the Art Impressions blog!

I used two sets on my card.

The stamps are from 5185 – Baby Girl Set.

The dies are all from the very large 5543 – Journal Template Die Set.
This may be my all time favorite die set from Art Impressions.  Who am I kidding?
It absolutely is!  This set has 35 dies in it.  It isn't just for creating journals. This
set is SO versatile!  I use something from it on almost every card I make now.


I'm not sure what it is about this little girl but I always think "vintage" when I see her.
This card was made for the nurse at my school.  She just had a baby girl and is still on leave.
She texted me and said she LOVED it!



The die set comes with what I'd call an "applique" type flourish die. I used it to cut
the shape out on the frame but then put it back in to kind of created a wood applique look.
I then used an old pigment ink pad to distress several of the edges.



I always feel like pink and gold is a very feminine color combination so I used
3 different types of gold ribbon.


No comments: