Thursday, October 30, 2008

FINALLY in the new house!!


Well, we're finally here and almost settled. Not completely mind you. I'm actually sitting on the floor typing this because the armoire that I had my PC in was too tall for our new finished basement. A new desk is on the list but not priority so... I will continue to sit on the floor for at least a little while longer. We moved in on Oct. 10 but with all the unpacking and furniture shopping I've only been back on line for about a week and just last night finally found time to create something. I made a Christmas card with a new PSX stamp that I picked up. I couldn't resist this sleepy bear. He's colored with Copic markers and I used several colors of Stickles glitter glue. I chose my colors based on an old Christmas stack of paper that I'm trying to use up. This blue polka dotted paper seemed subtle enough not to take attention away from the adorable bear so... green and blue it was! The ribbon is current season Christmas ribbon at Michael's. It's good to be back but I'm going to keep this short. Maybe I can get a card done before I have to start dinner.

No comments: