Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Male Teacher Card




One of the kids finally got a male teacher this year. I had ordered the Hospital Hanna set s soon as it came out and instantly thought that the doctor could easily be a male teacher as well. I just substituted a blackboard where he would normally be pointing to a chart. The background paper was made with CHF's 'Writing Paper Scrapblock. The guy looks nothing like Dominick's teacher but I did dress him in a similar way. I also used a few stamps from the CHF 'School Primer' set as well as a portion of the saying from their 'Time to Stamp' set. I just inked up the bottom part of the phrase since that's all I wanted. I pieced four rulers together to make a border. School starts for me next Tuesday and the kids go back on Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to it. Summer went way too fast!!

No comments: