Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Joey!


My nephew turned 6 today and I cased a card that I fell in love with. I hope he likes what I came up with. I used all metallic papers except for the card base. The stars were cut from stencils and punches and the little critters are punches. I also used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the J. The "o,e,y" are from the Cuttlebug Hippy Chic set. I didn't mail the card until yesterday so I knew it would be late so inside I stamped the turtle again and it says Happy Belated Birthday. Mom or Dad can explain what belated means to him. Sorry Joey. ................here's the card that I cased. (actually hers is a wall hanging) https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuvlf-35N8coexvX4nq_7inN4_UEJR7WulOIyoHyZMeLuFgVON43F9dpyGUhVRWeLJy3zZmTMSDjEsFFcwirfiX5FZRL77cP9Z31l_oImTizXpnDP5lrJIm7XAvQmCrTvV5LNPiUKmLuM/s1600-h/Jensen+Wall+Hanging.jpg

No comments: