Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Cheryl!


In a few weeks the teacher whose room I work in is having a birthday.  I had a few free minutes today in between doing loads of laundry and ironing for my husband's business trip so I managed to whip out a quick card.  This was so easy!   I ran the Stampin' Up Kraft cardstock through my Cuttlebug with the Birthday folder.  I then used my Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II dies to make the flower and added a cute brad for the center.  The sparkle flowers are Stickles glue with a little pastel pink glitter on them.  I added a few pearls to one of the gift packages and sponged some white pigment ink around all of the edges.  Inside I used Stampin' Ups scalloped border and a Cuttlebug embossing border.  The birthday phrase is also from PTI. 

No comments: