Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sizzlin' BBQ couple

These two just crack me up!  This is another anniversary card that I made for my stash with no one in particular in mind.  The BBQ Couple and Still Sizzlin' phrase are from Art Impressions.  I did some paper piecing for their clothes and colored the rest with Copic markers.  Be sure to check out the close up photo and look under the phrase.  I have had these creepy plastic flies forever!  I don't know where I got them but I never throw anything out and now I'm glad.  I didn't think I'd ever use them but I think it's adorable and appropriate on a BBQ card right?  I used a punch to make the ants and the tongs are plastic and came in one of those bag of buttons sets.  The phrase was punched out with Stampin' Ups Word Window.  I think someone will get a kick out this someday. 

No comments: