Friday, August 13, 2010

Unconditional Love

I made this card for my In-Laws anniversary that's coming up.  I used 2 digital stamps from Sugar Creek Hollow.  The great news is that the vintage flourish is being offered as a Friday Freebie over at the Sugar Creek Hollow Shoppe and you can find it here.   The other digi image that I used was Unconditional Love
I took my background paper and printed the vintage image on that first and then I printed it in a smaller size 2 more times so that I could pop part of it up on dimensional tape.  I finished it off by adding some Stickles around the border.  Don't miss out on this opportunity.  Go over there now and get you free image!  And...keep checking back here and at the shoppe.  There are some GREAT new fall images coming soon.  I can't wait!

No comments: