Monday, October 11, 2010

Get Sketchy Challenge GS#59 w/Sugar Creek Hollow



Hello everyone!  The card I'm sharing with you today was made for the Get Sketchy Card Challenge #59.  This is the first time that I've entered one of their challenges and I tried very hard to follow it exactly but I guess this one was just too much of a challenge for me...lol.  I just had to add the corners and flower!  I have a great deal of trouble designing "simple".  I chose an image from Sugar Creek Hollow called Scruffy Manger.  I copied and trimmed the phrase from the Winter Scene SCH digi and added it to the center of the swirl over the manger.  I chose the gold paper because it went so well with the hay and I thought that the rich red was a nice accent.  As usual I added lots of sparkle with glitter and stickles....which you'll notice I forgot to brush off before I photographed the card. : )  Ooops.




Card Makings:
Spellbinders Oval and Big Scalloped Oval dies
paper flower
brad
glitter leaves
EK Success photo corners
crystals and metal embellishment
Satin elastic ribbon
crocheted ribbon
Gold glitter
Diamond Stickles
Copic markers

No comments: