Thursday, December 1, 2011

Surprise!! It's a double challenge week at Art Impressions!

This is my second post of the day.
Please scroll down for my 
other Art Impressions post.

Last week, with Thanksgiving we all got 
a little overwhelmed, sick etc.  I know my card
went in late! (sorry Dawn)  We decided as a team
not to post it late but to have a double challenge this
week so that people who want to participate still have
a full week to make a card.  For this challenge we are
using flowers.  I don't think I've ever used flowers on
a guy card but I think they work on this one!

I've used a stamp and verse from Art Impressions
AI People line.  The funny guy is called The Lawn Ranger
(don't you just LOVE that!!) and the verse is HB Lawn Ranger.


I know winter is on its way but I felt like doing
a bright, springy card.  My grass was "cut" (HA!! Get it?? cut??)
sorry...with a Martha Stewart border punch. The tree is a Tim Holtz
die, the sun is an EK Success punch and the clouds are from 
Papertrey Ink.  He's colored with Copics.



No comments: