Hello Ai Fans!!
Today I'm sharing a graduation card with you.
This set is called Grad Set (sku #4225)
1. Cut out the main shape of the card front.
2. Cut out the center portion.
3. Measure for the background portion of paper. (It will need to be bigger than your cut out portion.)
4. Lay background behind card front to be sure it fits.
5. Trim the bottom portion of your actual card so that it will line up with your card front.
6. Add your background paper and score card where you want to fold it.
7. Fold and trim card.
8. Stamp inside of card.
9. Add dimensional tape to card front.
10. Adhere card front to card base.
11. Trim grad phrase and add dimensional tape.