Thursday, May 9, 2013

Theory of Negativity challenge

Hello Ai Fans!

Today we continue The Art Impressions Challenge 109 - "Theory of Negativity" Use Negative Space 

This week, we're wanting you to turn your negative pieces in the positive artwork! Our "Theory of Negativity" (very scientific ☺) is defined as using the negative space from diecuts or punches. Take the remnants from your 'empty' shapes and add them to your creations or use the pieces as stencils for a new project! Each project needs to have an empty piece shown on the project or a picture of how you used the negative space. The winner will receive four of our new 'Say It Loud' stamps!

For my negative space I used a corner die and instead of using the die cut I used the piece of paper that it was cut out of.

My green background paper, the bow, the acrylic dots (inside) and buttons are all from the GF Card Kit 2 (Sku#4303).

I used 



On the inside I used the die cut from the front of the card.  
I also used two different verses...


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: