Monday, June 30, 2014

Tap dance teacher thank you card


Hello and happy Monday!
Today I'm sharing a card that I made for one of my daughter's dance teachers.
The competition moms had asked me to make 8 of them in total. (this is number 3 or 4 that I've shared so far)  These were such fun cards to make because being dance themed and for women I got to use lots of sparkle, flowers and bling!  My favorite things!

This was Miss Becky's card.
She teaches tap so that's why I went with the silhouette of a tap dancer.

The verse on the top is a chipboard die cut.  The "From the heart" and "You are so special" (on the inside) phrases are from I Brake For Stamps and are from a sheet called EVERY DAY PHRASES.

I went over the dancer's body in black stickles.
It looked really cool in person.


Becky's style is pretty bold so I went with lots of bright colors and patterns.
She also is a music major and that's where her true passion lies so I added the music notes for that reason.




No comments: